Thursday, July 29, 2021

My sex life has been ruined by COVID!!

My sex life has been ruined by COVID!! A whole year of this sluts life wasted. I had finally bought a wig, makeup & a few dresses (already had an extensive lingerie & high heel collection) when COVID hit. I had just started to enjoy going out fully dressed and then it came to a screeching halt with this fucking pandemic. Well now I am back in action and eager to make up for lost time. I started my come back while on vacation in Florida. ^^blushing^^ While in the sunshine state I was a VERY NAUGHTY GURL!! I spent most of my time at adult theaters in Tampa. I spent 5 nights in a row at the theaters and decided to take a night off ( a Wednesday) from being a Cock sucking slut. Around 10 pm that night I was feeling kind of horny and put on some lingerie. That got me even more excited, I was so horny that I took out a big black dildo and rode it while I jerked off. Normally after I cum my horniness usually dies down, but not this night! Afterwards I was still horny and so very hungry for Cock. I decided, FUCK IT! I shaved and showered real quick, (left the dildo buried in my ass-pussy) hastily applied some makeup, put on some lingerie, a short dress and 4in CFM heels, but before I headed out I made a cardboard sign that said "Free Massage?". There is a cafe\truck stop which has totally nude dancers about 45 minutes away from where I was staying and I arrived a little before 1am. A few truckers were coming in & out and I flashed my sign. One trucker thought for a moment and said, Yeah, what the fuck. I followed him back to his truck, he opened the door and as I climbed up into the cab he squeezed my ass, I got in and sat on the passenger seat. He was able to stand in the cab and had his hands on his hips & told me to take his Cock out, I quickly unbuckled and pulled down his pants to reveal a beautiful hard Cock! I immediately dove onto his Cock until I could feel his pubic hair against my nose. He then held my head and started to relentlessly pump his Cock in & out of my mouth, throat fucked me for several minutes. I was so aroused by what I was doing that I went into overdrive and vigorously began to bob my head up & down on his Cock until he grunted and I could feel his Cock shooting cum into the condom. When he pulled out of my mouth and I thanked him for letting me suck his Cock and he said I have to hit the road as he let me out of his truck! Ever since I was little I fantasized about being inside an 18 wheeler and once I started have sex I fantasized about sucking Cock & being fucked in an 18 wheeler. Finally achieved the Cock sucking part, now the next fantasy I want to try is getting fucked in a truckers sleeper compartment. I only got to suck the one Cock at the truck stop. After that first blowjob I got out of the truck and was about to resume my hunt for more Cock when one of the very large bouncers from the cafe approached me and asked if I was "bothering" the truckers. I stammered and said "no". My sign was sticking out the top of my purse, but hadn't gotten the chance to take it out yet. Then he said, a couple truckers said there was a woman in the parking lot with a "Free Massage?" sign. That wasn't you he asked? Since I am 6'4" in my high heels and he was muscular & was just as tall as me wearing sneakers, I wasn't going to argue with him. He was very polite and said, I'm going to have to ask you to leave "Ma'am". It made me so happy to be referred to as a "woman", but I decided to call it a night with only one Cock sucked, but it was an exciting adventure. Hugs&Kisses, Sandy 💋 ps..Below is what I was wearing under a short dress!

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit 😍 I hope we can get together sometime.
    Anna 💋 💋

    ReplyDelete