Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Gloryhole SLUT

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, haven't been able to "play" at the adult theaters\video stores in a while. i had a few hours of free time, so i put on some lingerie and headed to a video store in Groton, CT. The place was empty so i walked around until a guy came in and went straight into a booth with a gloryhole.i watch as he stroked his cock and it became hard. Nice size cock, around 7in & thick. And he had his cock & balls shaved. (which i love, not into hairy balls or bushes)Once he was hard i ran my finger along the bottom of the hole indicating i wanted to suck his cock. He shoved his beautiful man meat thru the hole. i put a condom on it and got to work. After sucking his cock thru a gloryhole for a while i then asked if i could come into his booth and he agreed to let me in. Once inside his booth i stripped down to my lingerie. (matching stockings, garterbelt, panties & teddy) He seemed amused and i asked for a kiss. He just smiled, kissed me a little and then put his hands on my shoulders and pushed down indicating that i should suck his cock. Which i did. After a few minutes he groaned a little and forced his cock deep down my throat and i could feel his throbbing cock unloading into the condom. When i stood up he fished my tiny cock out of my panties and started stroking it. i was rock hard & just melted! He whispered in my ear as he jerked me off. Told me what a sissy faggot i was, which got me even more excited. i was whimpering & moaning and shortly cum in his hand. He said, your such a bad gurl! Now clean up your mess. He held his hand up and i obediently lick my cum off his hand. And then he walked out of the booth & left me standing there. Although i love behaving like a gloryhole slut i always feel so ashamed after i cum. i quiclky dressed & left, swearing to myself that i would never do that again! About a half hour later i was thinking about what i had done and was getting horny again. In a short 30 minutes i went from I AM NEVER GOING TO DO THAT AGAIN to I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. A nice story. I'm writing from Boston where there are no Adult entertainment like in other cities. It's a shame and I worked in Atlanta , GA where there are many places like that…thanks.

    ReplyDelete