Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dildo play

Dildo update! i had that itch deep inside my pussy again today and i so desperately needed it scratched.i put on some of my favorite lingerie and got my box of toys out for an early morning play session to start the day off right. i began with my trusty vibrator, which is pink,6in long,thin and is variable speed.(truthfully i only use one speed, love it on full power!) Only problem was my batteries were dead and i couldn't find any new ones. :-( **blushing** i guess i need some sort of rechargeable batteries or buy an economy jumbo pack for my vibrator. So i decided it was time to try my new dildo again. i bought this dildo thinking i could handle it, but my first two sessions with it were unsuccessful. It's a big life like dildo with balls & a suction cup on the bottom. This monster is black,8in long, very thick (with veins) and a large helmet head. i wasn't patient enough and over confident in my abilities first two attempts. But I was determined that this time things would be different. i put a condom on it and applied a generous amount of lube to both the dildo and my tight ass/pussy. i started slow, laying on my back i began working that enormous head in & out of my hole and totally enjoying it. My tiny clitty went limp and i was now totally focused on my hungry pussy. i then got up on my knees and started gently bouncing up and down, easing more & more inside my pussy until the head reach my sphincter. i back off, applied a giant blob of lube on the head and resumed until that big head pop through and i slid down until i could feel the balls on my ass. It hurt like hell, but i did it! This is where i need to be patient i thought to myself. i was now sweating so i lay on my back for a few minutes to catch my breath and savor my accomplishment. i was becoming accustom to the feeling of being completely full stretched and it just felt right. I started working my beautiful black dildo in & out and soon found myself up on my knees again bouncing up & down. Before i knew it, the pain had been replaced by lust. I was sweating and panting like a dog. i worked myself into a frenzy. I was moaning and begging fuck me with that big black cock ...yeah deeper, deeper... fuck my ass! i wanted to try different positions so I was frantically looked around for things to attach the suction cup dildo too. I fucked myself for almost an hour and my little clitty was still limp, but leaking a lot of precum, which i hungrily licked up. i was hoping to have an orgasm from penetration like a girl, but that didn't happen.So i eased my dildo out and started stroking my little clitty with two fingers and coaxed a hard-on.i frantically jerked off and shot my load and then the embarrassment & shame of what i had just done took over. It usually last for about 30 minutes and then i start thinking about what i'll do the next time. Three questions: 1.Have you ever cum from only penetration? Have any helpful hints on how i can accomplish this? 2.Do you feel embarrassment & shame after and orgasm? 3.Have you ever been in chastity? And do you think it will help with the anal penetration orgasms?

2 comments:

  1. once you experience the bliss that is an anal orgasm, one that envelopes you without you touching your cock at all, or your clit, in your case, you will find that you will be willing to do almost anything to feel the pleasurable wave that washes over and through you. It begins as a heat that begins to grow within you, and builds to a fever that consumes you as you are burned alive from the inside. You'll be grinding your hips back against the thrusts of your partner, and you will be vocal in your demands to be fucked harder, faster, and deeper as you clench your ass tightly around the cock that is fucking it. You may confuse your partner with God himself as you beg to be fucked like a bitch in heat. And when the wave reaches it's peak and breaks over you, you may gasp and wail like a banshee as your ass twitches , causing the cock within you to spurt jets of what feels like napalm splashing against the walls of your well fucked rump as the wave retreats back into the sea, taking you with it like a sandcastle washing away with the tide. As the cock slowly shrinks within you, you will wiggle your ass back against him, trying to clench against it to keep it from pulling free of your sore but satisfied ass pussy, and protesting as he peels himself out of your ass, leaving you feeling emptyas his cum dribbles out of your ass and over your little sissy balls. You will feel like a piece of you has washed away, and you realize that only a cock in your ass can fillthat void, meaning that you will find your lips wrapping themselves around his cock to get it hard again so it can fill you once more. That is the moment that you realize that you are hopelessly addicted to having a big, hard cock fucking your ass, and you are willing to do almost anything to get that cock. Congratulations, you just became an ass-fucked sissy slut for life!

    Now as to feeling ashamed after you cum, you might be somewhat embarrassed when you realize you just fucked the entire line-up of the green bay packers, including staff and cheerleaders, with several fans for good measure as you eye the officiating crew and even the groundskeepers, but as long as you satisfied every cock that crossed your line of scimmage, there should be no shame in your game, just quarts of cum in your ass!

    Now when the object is to orgasm from having a cock in your ass, without touching yourself, chastity is your friend and co-conspiritor. Since you cannot touch your clit once you are chastized, a cock in your ass is just what the doctor ordered when you are fucked like the slut you want and need to be. Just make sure you catch your sissy seed that dribbles from your little caged clit, so you can proudly show your man that you love your own cum almost as much as his. So go for it and flaunt that cage that imprisons your clit and let him know that you love being his sexy, little ass-fucked, sissy slut cocksucker and cum-guzzler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response! I have a feeling that you know me better than I know myself.💋

      Delete