Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#2 You’re welcome Kato

The follow is an account of my second favorite anonymous sexual encounter. This encounter could have been called Kato and the Pink Horny. After a very enjoyable masterbation session at home, i decided to do some lingerie shopping. i went to an (ABS) adult book store that has a nice selection and spent some time browsing the new merchandise. Before i left i decided to make a quick pass thru the video booth area. As i walked to the back i noticed that someone was following me. i stepped into a booth and a cute slim asian guy followed me in, when i smiled he closed and locked the door. i’ll call this cute young asian man “Kato”. Kato immediately start fondling the little bulge in my sweat pants and my little titties. Being the horny bitch that i am, i took off my shirt and sweat pants. Kato laughed a little and I got very embarrassed. i was wearing a matching pink bra & panties with white stockings & garter belt. My embarrassment melted away when Kato hiked my bra up and started sucking one of my titties. Then he kissed his way down to my panties. My tiny little cock was hard as a rock and a little soar because I jerked off before I arrived for my shopping trip. Since the panties were on under the garter straps he could only pull them down a little and freed my throbbing little clit stick. He bent down to suck me off and i handed him a condom. He took his cock out after he put the condom on my clit. Of course his cock was much bigger than mine.(never met anyone with a penis as small & thin as mine) As he suck my cock he started jerking off. Although i am normally a submissive sissy bitch, i felt like was in control for a change. After some initial moans, i started to verbally humiliate him. i gave him some instructions and told him what i liked. As I became more & more verbally abusive, he sucked my cock and jerked off with more enthusiasm! He was giving me a fantastic blow job, but i wasn’t going to cum for a long time. After about twenty minutes i was sweating profusely, then i grab his head and started fucking his mouth. i was saying and doing all the things to Kato that i loved having done to me! And i was planning on doing something to him that i have had done to me once before, bend him over and pound his ASS! He was jerking off feverishly as i was skull fucking him. Then he let out a loud groan and cum in his hand. He pulled his mouth off my cock and licked his hand clean! After he gobbled up every last drop of cum,he said, “Thank you” and abruptly left. Well, you are welcome Kato, but in the future, don’t have a “Happy Ending” until AFTER
you get your ass\pussy fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment